Mickey & Minnie Mouse Christmas Cookies

Adorable Mickey & Minnie Mouse Christmas Cookies! Fun Disney themed holiday cookies for a party, gifts or cookie exchange.




No-Bake Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas Cookies


When you are as big of Disney fans like my family, these cute Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas Cookies are a must make! Thanks to OREO cookies, these holiday treats are not only no-bake, but simple for both adults and kids to make.




Disney Christmas Fun

The week before our Disney trip, I was in Orlando for work and the temperature was in the 90’s. When I brought my kids to Florida the next week, it turned rainy and cold. I only packed t-shirts and shorts, so we HAD to buy our cute Minnie Mouse hooded sweatshirts. Just about every sweatshirt and jacket was sold out at the park because people didn’t plan on it being so cold.







Because I have been wearing my cute Minnie Mouse sweatshirt non-stop since coming home, Minnie was in my head… or ON my head. Ha! Hence these sweet Disney themed cookies on the brain.


How to make Minnie and Mickey Disney Christmas Cookies















I love the simple Santa themed Mickey!







Then I covered one cookie in sprinkles and loved that even better!






But boys might like a Mickey version better than Minnie, so I did this…






Then I went back to my beloved Minnie. I think this cookie is my favorite!





Make Fun Disney Christmas Cookies!



WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS RECIPE:
Double Stuffed Oreos
Mini Oreos
White Frosting
Red Candy Melts
Wax Paper
Wilton Bow Icing Decorations (or make your own with this mold)
Christmas Sprinkles
I used these sprinkles for Mickey’s Buttons
Holly Sprinkles


Mickey and Minnie Mouse Disney Christmas Cookies


Ingredients

Double Stuffed Oreos
Mini Oreos
White Frosting
Red Candy Melts
Wax Paper
Wilton Bow Icing Decorations
Christmas Candy Sprinkles
Holly and Berry Candy Sprinkles

Instructions

Gently open and remove the icing from a handful of Mini OREO cookies with a knife.
Make Minnie and Mickey's ears by using frosting as glue to stick the mini cookies inside of the larger cookies. Let frosting completely dry before decorating.
Melt red candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until candy is smooth and creamy.
Dip one half of a cookie into the melted candy, gently shake cookie to smooth any rough edges and place on a piece of wax paper to cool and harden.


For Christmas Sprinkle Cookies: Dip into a bowl of Christmas themed candy sprinkles before the red candy hardens.


Add Minnie's bow by placing a small bit of white frosting on the candy bow and gently sticking it on top of the cookie.


Decorate more Christmas themed cookies as you like, serve and enjoy!